Entry #36

I have made decision. And it goes like this;

I will end my dream hobby and this whole research and investigation soon. I'm not the one to solve this lucid dream-sleep paralysis connection and to find the possible answer for the theory, neither is doctor Övergöd, Wanderer or anyone else. Nobody deserves the pain this mystery can and has caused.

Although I will not terminate this blog, but neither will I leave any kind of contact info on here after I have made my last post/s. I want to leave this all behind for good.

But also, possibly tonight, I will lucid dream for the last time.

Why, you might ask. I need peace with myself. And part of it is to possibly get answer to one question and confirmation to another that keeps nagging me. But to get those answers I need to meet her. Also, I just want to apologize because all the trouble I caused.

I'm not afraid of punishment anymore.

If I don't update after this, you know where I am and what happened to me. Thanks and wish me luck.