Last entry

Hello.

I know I haven't updated for weeks, but there is multiple reasons for it. And like said, this will be the last entry.

I kept following doctor Övergöd's instructions and thanks to him (and her) I have been able to sleep normally again. When I do see dreams, they are black and white, eventless, boring dreams I can't control. I also got job, after getting my sleeping pattern normal and continuing job search.

Remember how in Entry #35 I said how I would start looking at life in general from different angle, to make mine, how long it's gonna last anyway, as good as possible for myself?

Now looking back at the few successful lucid dreams I had, I realized how much I could just appreciate the small things in this world to make my living more interesting. I could have walks in forests, glimp mountains, visit aquariums, beaches and amusement parks. Swim in the ocean, blow bubbles out of soapwater, pick some flowers and...

I have this wishful thought that I could find who she was before she passed away and bring some flowers on her grave. One can always hope, right?

So I guess this is it. Not sure how to end this, but if there is someone here online who takes my writings seriously and becomes curious; please, stay safe.

Thank you for reading. Goodbye.