Entry #19

Yeah, sorry for the last entry. It didn't really tell much. But guess what? More sleep paralysis. Now in total nearly one and half week of just paralyzed nights. One night I did make a test and let my dream go on normally, without lucid dreaming: no paralysis.

I start to notice a pattern. Everytime I lucid dream, I don't remember the actual dream at all and I wake up to the sleep paralysis.

And if someone was wondering; no, I didn't meet her in my lucid dreams this time. So... she does not cause them, at least that's how it seems like. Then what does?

I have chatted about this problem of mine in the forum too, but nobody can tell what is really going on. Still only tips I get is not to sleep on my back. But when I do go to bed and before falling asleep, I swear, I'm always on my side or stomach. Maybe I always roll on my back when I lucid dream and therefore get sleep paralysis? I really can't recall if I did or not wake on my back when I did lucid dream normally, before all this sleep paralysis mess.

To be honest, this all is tiring me up. But I would like to know what is causing this.