Entry #24

Maybe it's too early to say this or I'm being overdramatic, but I don't care right now:
It feels like I'm going insane.

I haven't slept for what feels like eternity. I get confused with days all the time. I  just don't feel save anywhere. I feel paranoid due to my lack of sleep and I leave my apartment only to do grocery shopping simply because I'm so tired. I'm currently taking break from my job search, 'cause let's be honest, it's not going anywhere either. I don't want my friends to see me like this, they are busy anyway right now with their own things and I'm with mine. Yeah, busy losing my sanity.

It's not like I can't sleep. I just simply don't want to fall asleep, in the fear of experiencing the last sleep paralysis all over again. Or even worse.

And if you're wondering; yes, I'm doing research right now. Pretty much 24/7. I just want this nightmare to end. I'll keep updating if I do any kind of progress.