Entry #26

Hello. It has been two weeks and even I'm still not in best shape right now, my apologizes for the last entries. That sleep paralysis really messed up with my head and even it still does terrify me out of my skin, I did get some more stable, dreamless, sleep last night and can think at least little bit more straight.

Firstly; I haven't told  my pals on the forum or pretty much anyone about this. Mostly because I don't want to pull anyone into this, I'm kind of a person who wants to fix their problems by themself. Also just for the sake of not to seem like lunatic in other people's eyes. Secondly; I've been doing research with the power of coffee and it hasn't got me far.

And even I’m still not sure what this might be; my mind losing itself or something more beyond my mind, but I just decided not to give up now.

I know some of you might be thinking: Why not go to see doctor or psychiatrist? For that, especially just walking to the health center and going to see doctor, doesn’t feel like the best option right now (mostly because I’m broke and wouldn’t have enough money to pay medical costs). Also, I have strong feeling that they would just say their typical “sorry can’t help you” and pat on shoulder. But I have one person on my possible contact list.

When you search in internet long enough, you find some odd things and people. So I found out about this oneirologist.

There is actually quite few rumors about him around the lucid and other dream hobbyists. Some even claimed that he has gone insane because of his studies, even there is not much info about his personal life. He had studied dreams pretty much his whole career and he has a background of medical doctor. There's not confirmed info of his current workplace, or does he even have own office for possible appointments. So basically he sounds like someone who should not be contacted in this situation, right?

Well.. I found this pretty old health care website where I found his and other doctors and professors contact infos. There was even this generic group photo of smiling doctors and I recognized him as one of them from the lab coat’s name tag. There wasn’t any email addresses listed on the contact info, just a bunch of phone numbers. His name is Myra Övergöd.

If my research doesn’t go anywhere, I’m honestly ready to contact him. Someone who is claimed to turn insane in past because of dreamstudies, seems like someone I need in this situation. Or maybe I’m just desperate.