Entry #27

Just a quick recap of last two days findings and result before I have to rush to the city.

So, I ended up sending doctor Övergöd text message. Of course I didn’t feel like calling total stranger who I didn’t knew much about. I simply wrote an message, where I asked if he could help me with small issue of mine. I wasn’t even expecting answer. The site was old looking and who knew if the phone numbers were outdated already.

But yesterday morning for my surprise, I got response.

I got simple, passive crude, message asking what was wrong and how he could help. I answered by telling simply, but without revealing too much and trying to sound as sane as possible that I was having problems with sleep paralysis that happens after every lucid dream. If the reason, why there even were rumors of him being insane, was the one I expected it to be, I thought he would get the hint from my message.

His reply was…unpredictable. He asked if I wanted to meet him and where do I live.

In this point, this would be a red flag. But honestly, I don’t care anymore. Also, if he is a doctor it’s like going to the doctor's appointment, right?

It turned out that he doesn’t live far away from my hometown and could easily drive here. We arranged meeting in the local busy coffee shop today on 5.30 pm. So I have to start get ready.

Not sure why, but more and more I get this feeling that this man is my last hope.