Entry #30

Yes, I did throw my dream diary away. I simply don't want to even remember my dreams, so they wouldn't even accidentally tricker the lucid dream and so for put me in possible danger of who knows what.

And no, I can't explain the "illogical" or "questionable" elements of this theory of doctor Övergöd. But I sure to hell have a lot of questions myself.

Does any of this have anything to do with any kind of religion, or is this completely out of all that? I'm not religious myself, so I can't even connect this to any religion I know of. Or does this go to the category of other possible and weird sounding afterlife theories?

All lucid dream websites kept reminding of the fact that dreams ARE NOT traveling between different worlds and dimensions we don't know of. Dreams DO/SHOULD happen only inside our heads. All that dimension traveling stuff goes under the category of astral protection, not lucid dreaming. But does doctor Övergöd's theory go against that fact? But then again, if sleep paralysis is the punishment, who exactly gives the punishment? God? Some other higher being we don't know of? And why they punish? Why we shouldn't know about what happens in afterlife? Or does someone control our minds in sleep and awake? Are we really just puppets?

There has to be more to this theory. There is just too many questions! And even this all might sound completely ridicilous, I can't help but to think that one or some of these things could be giving the hint of what's happening here.

If happy colorful lucid dreams are afterlife (or Heaven), then was what I experienced on my last sleep paralysis Hell? Or does everyone have pleasant afterlife where they can do whatever they want no matter how they lived, and go neither to Heaven or Hell?

He said that I'm one of the rare cases of someone who has reached this level of lucid dreaming and got punished because of it. But why me? What did I do differently? What did I do to deserve this? Why Wanderer came to me?

Who is she anyway? Like more specifically. If she was once mortal like us, why she is not enjoying her own afterlife and what did she do when she was alive? Did she experience the same things me and Övergöd, and she started to dig into this as well?



My god. I bet she got punished too for peeking too much into afterlife. Did she die because of all that? Is that why she wanted to get me and doctor out from all of it? So we wouldn't meet the same fate as she did. Is she now punished to just travel in other people's dreams, without living her own afterlife in peace? Is that why she is called Wanderer?


Did she die in her sleep?

Is that why doctor is so tired? He's too scared to fall asleep, in the fear of dying because he knows too much.


I try to follow his instructions. Now I'm honestly scared, not in the fear of experiencing that terrifying sleep paralysis again, but for the fear of that I might not wake up in the next morning.